Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pieces of Madness

I just can't hold this fuckin' rubbish on my head and screw up my whole day!
And I just can talk about it here, because no one know me the best like I know myself more than everyone else!

Some people said that we (teenagers) must respect the old person (parents/uncles/aunts/grandparents/teacher,etc),
BUT will you still doing whatever they wish you to do if it contradicts all of your principles?

FUCK YOU PEOPLE!!! (sorry for the rude words!)

I don't mean to be a bad person at all, and just so you know I am NOT!!
I WILL do what MY PARENTS wants me to do as long it didn't change my principles, and JUST SO YOU KNOW, I AM OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT'S RIGHT AND WHAT'S WRONG, AND I AM OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT'S THE BEST AND WHAT'S NOT, AND SO I AM OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT'S WORTH TO DO, AND WHAT'S NOT WORTH AT ALL!!!!!

And I AM NOT YOUR PUPPETS!
you can't just tell me to do WHATEVER you wants!
I am NOT your slave, so don't act like you're the BOSS!

I am NOT your CHILDREN, so don't act like you're my MOM!
I am NOT YOU, the two-faced bitches!!





No comments:

Post a Comment